The Royal Care International Hospital (RCIH) is located in Khartoum, Sudan and is a multi specialty hospital focusing on health care services that are of a paramount of importance to the region. RCIH is a multi disciplinary medical center that incorporates hospital and clinical care with education and future research. RCIH was founded in 2010 by Sudanese founders with a vision of providing outstanding patient care based upon the principles of quality, cooperation, compassion, innovation and Islamic ethics.
The Royal Care International Hospital’s reputation attracts patients from all over the region. Many have complex medical problems or have been undergoing treatments that are not producing the expected results. Some are healthy and simply want to stay that way. Others are seeking a second opinion. In all cases, our patients receive the most appropriate care delivered by knowledgeable, compassionate physicians who are among the leaders in their respective fields.
To deliver high quality and safe care, through innovative design by dedicated, competent, professional staff; seeking efficient, equitable and timely services; to achieve the most attainable satisfaction for patients and their families.
- To be a medical center of excellence in the Middle East and Africa.
- To lead a patient centered and high quality care facility in Sudan.
- To be the health care facility of choice in the region.
- Focus on patients and their families.
- Respect all patients, their rights, dignity, privacy and confidentiality.
- Provide full care without discrimination, regardless of the patients' gender, race, religion or social class.
- Ensure safety, equity, efficiency, effectiveness, transparency and fairness.
- Comply with and commit to medical ethics and professional laws, rules and regulations.